Dr. Ateet Sharma is a Senior Joint Replacement surgeon at Ahmedabad. He specialises in Hip, Knee and Shoulder Replacement Surgeries. He has a particular interest in Primary & Revision Hip Replacement, Primary & Revision Knee Replacement, Unicondylar Knee Replacement and Shoulder Replacement surgeries.
|Satellite Orthopaedic Hospital||Mon to Fri||4 PM To 7 PM|
|KD HOSPITAL||WEDNESDAY : 10am to 5pm||FRIDAY : 11am to 1pm|
- Graduated with distinction from B. J. Medical College and completed his Orthopaedic training in 1999.
- Completed extensive fellowship in Primary and Revision Knee Replacement Surgery in Singapore, Bangkok & USA
- He had the opportunity to work with Dr. N Lo, Singapore in 2005.
- He has also worked with Dr. Richard Salzer and Dr. Asit Shah, NY, USA in 2008. He has taken training in Shoulder and Knee Surgery from Dr. Werner Siekmann and Dr. Andrew Werner, Hamburg, Germany in 2011.
- July, 2006 – Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. N. Lo at Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- March, 2008 – Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. Richarad Salzer and Dr. Asit Shah at Englewood hospital, N.J., USA
- April, 2011 – Knee and Shoulder Surgery Fellowship with Dr. Werner Siekmann and Andrew Werner at Hamburg, Germany
- February, 2006 – Oxford University Knee Course, Mumbai
- May, 2007 – Intelligent Hip and Knee Course in Chennai
- June, 2012 – Revision Knee course at Leuven, Belgium
- April, 2014 – Minimally Invasive Live Hip Surgery Course at Gwangju, Korea
- January, 2015 – Lecture on Diagnosis & Management at infection post Total Knee Replacement P.G lecture course, Rajkot
CONFERENCE & MEETING
- August, 2006 – Ranawat Joint Replacement Conference, Hyderabad
- August, 2007 – Asia Pacific Joint Replacement Conference, Mumbai
- March, 2008 – American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons meeting in San Francisco
- April, 2011 – Knee and Shoulder workshop at Arthrolab, Munich
- December, 2012 – Workshop on Dual Mobility Hip at Lyon, France
- Dr. Ateet Sharma has worked as Assistant Professor at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad from year 1999 to 2000. Since then he has been working as a full time consultant at Satellite Orthopaedic Hospital and Research Centre operating on various Joint Replacement surgeries.
- He was the visiting Joint Replacement at CIMS, Sterling and SAL Hospital, Ahmedabad since 2003.
- He is also a part of Shree Orthocare Associate, which manages Joint Replacement and Orthopaedic department at SAL Hospital and Medical Institute.