Within a patient-centered environment, Dr. Ateet Sharma is focused on continuously elevating high standards of quality treatment. His commitment to service excellence can be measured by the number of achievements to his credit.
Some of his many achievements include :
- Dr. Ateet Sharma participated in the Continuing Medical Education Activity Jointly sponsored by the SAL and AAPI at the Care Institute of Medical Sciences Conference 2013, Ahmedabad, Gujarat between January 4-6.
- Dr. Sharma participated as a Faculty in TRAUMASICON 2012 (National Conference on Trauma Care) held on September 15-16, 2012, Ahmedabad. He was granted 8 credit hours by Gujarat Medical Council.
- Dr. Ateet Sharma was awarded Certification of Appreciation in grateful appreciation for his significant and valuable support as a Guest Speaker on the topic “ ‘Smart TKR’ The New Era Total Knee Replacement” for the 89th National Conference and CME cum Workshop of Indian Medical Association on 27th – 28th December 2014 held at the Gujarat University Convention Centre, Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Ateet Sharma was awarded a Certificate of Participation as Delegate during GOACON-2014 held at YMCA International Center, Ahmedabad on 8th-9th February, 2014. He was granted 6 credit hours by Gujarat Medical Council.
- Dr. Sharma was awarded a Certificate of Training by the SAL Hospital for successfully completing the in house training on Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) at SAL Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Ateet Sharma was awarded the certificate of Participation for attending the Orthotrends, 2014 conference as a Delegate on 8th-9th March, 2014 at Karnavati Club, Ahmedabad. He was granted 7 credit hours by Gujarat Medical Council.