Dr. Ateet Sharma is a Senior Joint Replacement surgeon at Ahmedabad. He specialises in Hip, Knee and Shoulder Replacement Surgeries. He has a particular interest in Primary & Revision Hip Replacement, Primary & Revision Knee Replacement, Unicondylar Knee Replacement and Shoulder Replacement surgeries.
Dr. Sharma graduated with distinction from B. J. Medical college and completed his Orthopaedic training in 1999. Thereafter he has completed extensive fellowship in Primary and Revision Knee Replacement Surgery in Singapore, Bangkok & USA.
He had the opportunity to work with Dr. N Lo, Singapore in 2005. He has also worked with Dr. Richard Salzer and Dr. Asit Shah, NY, USA in 2008. He has taken training in Shoulder and Knee Surgery from Dr. Werner Siekmann and Dr. Andrew Werner, Hamburg, Germany in 2011.
He has visited Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok for various Primary & Revision Knee replacement surgeries and Arthrolab, Munich, Germany for Knee and Shoulder Surgeries.
Dr. Sharma has performed over 3000 Replacement surgeries. He has travelled extensively for national as well as International conferences.
- Dr. Ateet Sharma has worked as Assistant Professor at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad from year 1999 to 2000. Since then he has been working as a full time consultant at Satellite Orthopaedic Hospital and Research Centre operating on various Joint Replacement surgeries.
- He was a visiting Joint Replacement at CIMS,Sterling and SAL Hospital, Ahmedabad since 2003.
- He is also a part of Shree Orthocare Associate, which manages Joint Replacement and Orthopaedic department at SAL Hospital and Medical Institute.
CONFERENCES AND FELLOWSHIPS
- February, 2006 Oxford University Knee Course, Mumbai
- July, 2006 Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. N. Lo at Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- August, 2006 Ranawat Joint Replacement Conference, Hyderabad
- May, 2007 Intelligent Hip and Knee Course in Chennai
- August, 2007 Asia Pacific Joint Replacement Conference, Mumbai
- March, 2008 Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. Richarad Salzer and Dr. Asit Shah at Englewood hospital, N.J., USA
- March, 2008 American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons meeting in San Francisco
- April, 2011 Knee and Shoulder Surgery Fellowship with Dr. Werner Siekmann and Andrew Werner at Hamburg, Germany
- April, 2011 Knee and Shoulder workshop at Arthrolab, Munich
- June, 2012 Revision Knee course at Leuven, Belgium
- December, 2012 Workshop on Dual Mobility Hip at Lyon, France
- April, 2014 Minimally Invasive Live Hip Surgery Course at Gwangju, Korea
- January, 2015 Lecture on Diagnosis & Management at infection post Total Knee Replacement P.G lecture course, Rajkot